Industrial steel buildings
Blueriver Steel provide a huge range of Industrial-use steel buildings for all purposes from extra storage space to worksheds and manufacturing units. All of our quality industrial buildings are designed and manufactured to the exact specification of our customers providing tailored units designed for the specific business needs. You can see examples below.
Sales enquiries - 01603 720259
All of our industrial steel buildings are built using portal frames in cold-rolled steel with common features such as
- Each industrial steel buildings is designed to exact measurements for the precise customer and location requirements
- A huge selection of roller doors can be positioned anywhere on the building.
- PA (personal access) Doors, on almost any location on the buildings.
- Windows anywhere on the building.
- Optional Anti condensation barrier applied to the roof.
- A range of single skin cladding profiles to choose from, in either polyester or plastisol finishes.
- Double skin composite panels ranging from 40 to 80mm thick.
- Double skin composite with (PIR fire rated) panels ranging from 40 to 80mm thick.
- Skylights in the roof.
- Garaports to the front and/or back of the garages.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the garage.
- Internal partition walls.
- Open bays almost any where in the building.
- Mezzanine floors at almost any height.
- Custom Designed Stair cases.